Fresh Barbershop Appointments
Considering guidance from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and other health organizations, Fresh Barbershop is taking the below actions to protect all persons entering our shop.
We are operating by appointment only (NO WALK-INS)
Please call us at (305) 909-9440 or use the calendar below to make an appointment
(your name and phone number will be required as we will call you when ready)
||Sat ||Sun |
Please adhere to the following CDC recommended social distancing standards:
- If you have a cough or fever, please do not enter our shop.
- Maintain a minimum of 6-feet distance from other (when possible). Max of 10 persons in the shop at a time
- Do not shake hands or engage in unnecessary physical contact.
- Always wear a mask, until instructed to have it removed by your barber. All barbers will wear mask, shields (when working on face) and gloves.
Our in-shop cleaning protocols include:
- Enhanced cleaning at each station, which includes sanitation before and after each client (EPA registered disinfectants).
- Barbers will wash hands prior to each appointments.
- Restrooms and high touch areas cleaned every several hours.
- Thorough nightly cleaning and disinfection of entire shop.
Thank you for your cooperation!